Tuesday, May 13, 2008

34/35 week check up

I went Monday for my 34/35 week check up. It was my last "tummy check". Starting next week he'll check me for dilation every time I go, which will be once a week. Everything looks good. He said she is measuring where she should be and we are on track for a June 20th due date still give or take a week. He said the pains I have been having in my pelvis are just my hormones helping my body get ready to deliver and moving my pelvis around. My next appointment is next Thursday afternoon at 3:15 for my ultrasound. They said after next Friday I am in the clear to deliver so if I go into labor after that they will not try to stop it. According to my weekly email updates, Addison should weigh in around 5lbs and 20 inches long.

I will post the ultrasound picture next week after my appointment!

No comments: